The Madison Metropolitan School District has joined the Wisconsin e-transcript initiative to bring students a quick, confidential, and paperless way to send transcripts directly to colleges and destinations of their choice.

Transcripts may be ordered by MMSD alumni, parents and guardians of students, and by current students: West High School- Madison has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript and other credentials securely.  In addition to providing 24-hour access to transcript requests, this new system will provide students with the ability to personally track the status of their transcript requests.  Note, although you can request a transcript 24 hours/day, orders are sent from Parchment to West High School who processes the order by uploading your most current transcript to Parchment to be sent to the destination you have chosen.  West High School processes your orders each business day (note-orders are not processed on weekends).


Please also note if you want to see your most current transcript in your Parchment account, you can do so by clicking on the current image of your transcript, scroll down and click update.  This creates an 'unofficial self view' order which is sent to West High School and West High School will then upload your most recent transcript to your account (an unofficial self view is free of charge)."

Please be aware that you will need to have a working email address and a credit or debit card to complete your order. Limited fee waivers are available for current students who are part of AVID, receive free or reduced lunch, or otherwise qualify for an ACT fee waiver. Please see your school counseling office to receive a fee waiver.

To set up your account and order your transcript from West High School-Madison, click on this link:

When creating an account, please use a non-MMSD email address so that you can access the account after graduation. Please note @icloud, @me, and @mac email addresses are not compatible with Parchment.

Please visit the MMSD transcripts webpage for more information.

NOTE: We will continue to send official transcripts for scholarship purposes for free. These requests should still be made through your school counseling office.

Here is a helpful video tutorial on using

If you obtained a GED or HSED, contact the Registrar (608-204-3073) to determine how to order your credentials.  GED and HSED students may be able to use Parchment but you may need to order credentials through WI Department of Public Instruction.

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

30 Ash Street

Madison, WI 53703

Counseling Office:

Secretary: Felissia Jackson


for questions about transcripts:

email Sheryl Schabel

Counseling FAX: 608-204-0530

For New Student Enrollment, Withdrawals or Education Verifications, email Felissia Jackson

Main Office: 608-204-4100

Main Office FAX: 608-204-0529


This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now